What are the Changes In office.com/setup 2019

Recently, I downloaded the preview release of Microsoft Office 2019. My plan for this column was to write about all of the cool new features that we can expect in the next Office release.
However, things played out quite a bit differently than expected.
One of the things that I had noticed leading up to the Office 2019 release is that the list of new features was really short. For example, I had read that Word was supposed to get a new dark-colored theme, an improved text-to-speech feature and various accessibility improvements.
Think about that one for a moment. Previous versions of Office have included some really impressive new features, but the new features that had been disclosed for Word 2019 are basically just eye candy.
Upon reading about the new features for the first time, I assumed that one of two things was happening. One was that Microsoft had focused most of its attention on the other Office applications, not Word.
With that in mind, I turned my attention to PowerPoint. The information that I had received indicated that PowerPoint would be getting some new zoom capabilities and better support for 3-D images. There were similarly brief descriptions for other Office applications. Outlook, for example, was said to be getting new contact cards, support for @mentions and a new focused Inbox feature. Needless to say, the theory that Microsoft had decided to focus on something other than Word was incorrect.
For more info do visit:-



Comments

Popular Posts